This ceremony combo set of the Sand Set + Wedding Aisle Runner
are two perfect details for your unique and meaningful ceremony. The wedding ceremony set is ideal to signify the union of you and your partner on this amazing day. And the wedding aisle runner will complete all the details for your intimate ceremony.
The Sand Ceremony Vase Set
arrives with one large, featured vase and three smaller vases. This curvy set is a perfect way to involve children from a previous marriage or even a religious leader. Simply add sand of your choice (sand sold separately) to each of the smaller vases and give to each designated party. Set includes three small vases and one large vase personalized with your first names (up to 20 characters) and wedding date. The large vase holds 18 oz of sand and the small vases hold 5.5 oz of sand.
The Embracing Hearts Wedding Aisle Runner
will create a beautiful walkway for your walk down the aisle! With its interlocking heart design in your choice of color personalized with your first names and numeric date, it's a must have for every couple. This crisp, white personalized aisle runner comes complete with an adhesive strip backing for placement and easy pull cord for extension.
- Personalized Aisle Runner
- Personalized Unity Sand SetPersonalized Aisle Runner:
- Colors: White with black text | hearts in your color choice
- Material: Durable rayon non-woven fabric
- Dimensions: 36" x 100' L | *Note: custom sizes not available
- Placement: Personalization will begin 8' from the entrance.
- Features: Pull cord handle, double-sided adhesive tape along edge to secure
- Uses: Both indoors and outdoors
Unity Sand Ceremony Set
- Includes (1) large vase (10" H x 2.625" Opening); (3) smaller vases (6.75" H x 1.75" Opening)
- Large vase may be personalized with 2 names and date or 2 custom lines
- Large vase holds approximately 18 oz (1.2 lbs) of wedding sand
- Small vases each hold approximately 5.5 oz (.5 lb) of wedding sand
- Sand sold separately
- Colored wedding sand
- Complimenting Hour Glass Shaped Side Vase
for more children in the wedding
Don't forget flower petals
to decorate the aisle! Arrange the petals along either side of the aisle runner, surrounding the area where the couple will stand or have your flower girl sprinkle them as she walks down the aisle (Petals sold separately).
All Your Wedding Aisle Runner Questions are answered here!