The Burlap Wedding Aisle Runner with Equestrian Monogram
is a fun accessory for a rustic wedding with vintage flair. Use this chic wedding aisle runner outdoors or bring the outdoors indoors! The wedding aisle runner may be personalized with your initials either at the bottom of the runner (entrance) or the top of the runner (ceremony) in your choice of color. An ampersand will be placed in between the two initials. The edges of the personalized aisle runner are not hemmed, therefore, frays may be trimmed with scissors.Printing options:-
Print at Bottom of Runner/ Near Entrance: Aisle runner will be unrolled starting at the entrance towards the ceremony where it will end. Personalization will begin 5' from the entrance.-
Print at Top of Runner/ Near Ceremony: Aisle runner will be unrolled starting at the ceremony location towards the entrance where it will end. Personalization will begin 5' from the ceremony.
Wedding Aisle Runner Details:
- Colors: Tan | Initials and ampersand in your choice of color
- Material: Burlap
- Dimensions:40 " W x 50' L | *Note: custom sizes not available
- Dimensions of the text: 27" W x 10" H
- Placement: Text will begin 5' from the entrance or ceremony
- Features: Pull cord handle, double-sided adhesive tape along edge to secure
- Uses: Both indoors and outdoors
Don't forget flower petals
to decorate the aisle! Arrange the petals along either side of the aisle runner, surround the area where the couple will stand or have your flower girl sprinkle petals as she walks down the aisle (Petals sold separately). All Your Wedding Aisle Runner Questions are answered here!