Above Elbow Length Embroidered Bridal Gloves
in matte satin is a traditional bridal glove that will compliment just about any bridal gown. These beautiful gloves offer a solid finger glove with a subtle embroidered floral motif featuring pearl centers on each flower. Not only are these beautiful gloves perfect for the bride, but with its neutral colors, can be worn with just about any gown or dress.
The above elbow length bridal gloves in matte satin is the perfect length for strapless, strap or off the shoulder bridal gowns and occasion dresses. For longer sleeves, consider the Below the Elbow Embroidered Bridal Gloves
Colors: white or ivory
Embellishment: embroidered floral motif, pearls
Length: above elbow
Material: matte satin
Sizes: one size
Alternative: below elbow length
When it comes to bridal gloves, there are many things to consider. Below are some helpful tips for wearing gloves:
Bridal Glove Tips:
- Neutral colored gloves - white, ivory, etc - are most often worn.
- Longer lengths are worn with strapless, straps, or short sleeves.
- Shorter lengths are worn with 3/4 length or long sleeves.
- May be kept on during receiving line or shaking hands.
- To put on: start with fingers up to wrist, then smooth up arm. Do not pull.
- To take off: push upper arm of glove to wrist, then with ease pull off hand and fingers.