Embroidered Fingerless Bridal Gloves
with its eloquent style adds a sophisticate to any look. The fingerless bridal gloves have a satin loop to wrap around your finger to keep the glove in place. Above the wrist on the back of the forearm is a sheer embroidered design with floral and leafy pattern, accented with pearls and sequins.
The below the elbow bridal gloves are available in matte silky or satin in traditional and pastel colors to match any bridal gown, bridesmaid dress, cocktail dress – just about any ensemble!
- Colors, Matte Silky: white or ivory
- Colors, Satin: white, ivory, lt. ivory, black, lt. blue, pink and lilac
- Length: below elbow
- Embellishment: floral/leafy embroidered design, sequins, pearls
- Material: matte silky or satin
- Size: one size
When it comes to bridal gloves, there are many things to consider such as length and style, as well as glove etiquette. Below are some helpful tips for wearing gloves:
Bridal Glove Tips:
- Neutral colors gloves - white, ivory, beige, etc - are most often worn.
- Black gloves are worn with black, dark or bright colors.
- Longer length gloves are worn with strapless, straps, or short sleeves.
- Shorter length gloves are worn with 3/4 length or long sleeves.
- May be kept on during receiving line or shaking hands.
- To put on: wrap finger loop around middle finger, then smooth up back of hand and arm. Do not pull.
- To take off: push upper arm of glove to wrist, then with ease pull off hand and loop of finger.