Wedding Ring Finger Gloves
were made for the bride in mind! Each wedding glove has beautifully embroidered details on the ring finger. The left ring finger also includes a small opening so that the bride may pull her rings through the opening. The glove should be taken completely off during the ceremony for the wedding band to be placed on the finger. After the ceremony, the bride may put the glove back on, pulling both her engagement and wedding band through the ring finger opening. The gloves may also be used for other events where the woman wants to showcase her left ring finger jewels.
The over the elbow wedding gloves are made with satin – giving a glossy/shiny look. Choose from white or ivory.
Note: the faux diamond shown is an example of the ring displaying through glove. It is not attached or included with the gloves.
Colors: white or ivory
Embellishment: embroidered ring finger details; left ring finger has an opening for rings
Length: above elbow
Sizes: one size
When it comes to opera gloves, there are many things to consider such as glove etiquette. Below are some helpful tips for wearing opera gloves:
Wedding Glove Tips:
- Neutral colors - white, ivory, beige, etc - are most often worn.
- Longer lengths are worn with strapless, straps, or short sleeves.
- Shorter lengths are worn with 3/4 length or long sleeves.
- Wear when shaking hands, dancing, etc. Only remove when eating.
- To put on: start with fingers up to wrist, then smooth up arm. Do not pull.
- To take off: push upper arm of glove to wrist, then with ease pull off hand and fingers.