Unity Sand Ceremony Nesting Vase Set
is a beautiful and interesting alternative from some of the other sand ceremony sets. This beautiful unity sand ceremony kit can be personalized to create a one of kind keepsake of your ceremony. These distinctive sand vases will make a wonderful addition to a home's décor after the wedding day. Wedding Sand Kit Includes:
- (1) Central Vase, 8" (h), holds 32 oz (2 lbs)
- (2) Side Vases, 8" (h), each holds 16 oz (1 lb)Unity Sand Ceremony Kit:
- Material: glass
- Personalization: middle vase may be personalized with a monogram and side vases may be personalized with one initial on each vase
- Please note: paper funnel is not included.
- Colorful Wedding Sand
- Complimenting Square Side Vases
What is a Monogram:
A traditional monogram is created with the bride's first name initial, the couple's last name initial and the groom's first name initial. (ie: Emily & Steve Jones monogram would be: EJS). The center initial is slightly larger.
How the Sand Ceremony Works:
1) Typically, the Groom starts by pouring a portion of colored sand into the central vase.
2) The Bride then pours a portion of a different color sand into the central vase, creating a layered effect.
3) To complete the ceremony, the couple then simultaneously pours the balance of their sand into the central vase.
4) Following the wedding, the two outside vases can be used to display fresh flowers while the central vase will remain a cherished keepsake of the wedding day.
Discover more about the Unity Sand Ceremony